Chris is the owner and president of Strategic Partners, Inc., owner and president of Heartland Financial Group of Kansas, Inc., and a founding member of E3 Consultants Group, LLC. Born and raised on Parsons, Kansas, Chris brings a unique bond with our local community to the firm, as well as a desire to assist independent advisors across the country in their mission to deliver outstanding products and services to their clients.
Chris holds bachelor's degrees in finance, general business, and insurance from Missouri State University where he graduated cum laude. Currently licensed to serve clients in 32 states, and he earned a Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) designation from the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards and a Certified Fund Specialist® (CFS®) designation from the Institute of Business and Finance. He also holds FINRA Series 6, Series 63, Series 65, Series 7 (General Securities Representative) and Series 24 licenses (with LPL Financial), and is a licensed Life/Accident & Health Insurance representative.
Co-author of Living and Learning (with Robert Keebler) and Love, Money, and Control (with Robert A. Esperti and Renno L. Peterson), Chris is a frequent speaker at industry conferences across the U.S.
Professional Memberships & Honors:
- Financial Planning Association
- American Society of Insurance & Financial Advisors
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)Top of the Table Producer 2008, 2011-2018, Court of the Table Producer 2001-2007 and Qualifying Life Member1,3
- National Planning Corporation's Excellence Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)2,3
- Youngest Centurion, Ambassador, and Chairman Award Winner in the history of Franklin Life & Franklin Financial Services2,3
- Named to “Legion of Honor” for AIG American General's Independent Agency Group—the company's highest award for production, professional growth, and client service (1997, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)2,3
- Named the youngest member of Franklin Financial Services Marketing Leadership Program3
- American Funds All-Star Advisory Council3
Chris resides in Parsons, KS with his wife, Ella, and their children Hunter, Chloe, Caitlin, and Madison. In addition to his community involvement, Chris enjoys spending time with his family, attending his children’s sporting events, and playing most sports.
1. Qualifying membership in the MDRT is based on minimum sales production requirements and gross business generated within a year. Lifetime membership is achieved in the 10th year and this status is maintained in future years by attesting annually to having met current minimum production levels and by paying the required dues
2. This award is based upon sales generated by advisors and is not based upon performance or returns experienced by any client or opinions of the advisor’s clients or former clients.
3. Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client's evaluation.
PLEASE NOTE: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the web sites provided here, you are leaving this web site. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these web sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, web sites, information and programs made available through this web site. When you access one of these web sites, you are leaving our web site and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the web sites you are linking to.